We have been learning all about India ove the past few weeks!
Today we used the VR headsets to visit 5 destinations on our VR expedition :
- The solar system – to view what India looks like from space
- The Himalayas which border India – where we saw the peak of Mt. Everest.
- A Tea Estate in Northern India – we got to see what tea looks like before we buy it in the shops and the process of plucking it.
- A Hindu temple – we got to see what a temple looks like and where Hindu people worship. Hinduism is the most popular religion in India.
- The Taj Mahal – it was cool to see the amazing architecture up close!