Today we used our Procedural Writing to make Strawberry Jelly. Have a look at our recipe and our photos!
How to make Strawberry Jelly
What you need: A Packet of Strawberry Jelly, A Measuring Jug, A Spoon, A kettle, Plastic Cups, Plastic Spoons, Water.
1. Place the jelly cubes in a measuring jug.
2. Boil the water in a kettle.
3. Pout the water in to the jug up to the 285ml mark.
4. Stir until the jelly dissolves.
5. Pour cold water in up to the 1 pint mark.
6. Pour into plastic cups.
7. Leave to set in the fridge.
8. Eat and enjoy!