Today room 4 went over to the breakfast club to make Pitta Bread Pizzas. It was a reward for our good behaviour during December.
Here is the recipe we used;
Aim: Use this recipe to make a pitta bread pizza.
- 1 pitta bread
- Tomato puree (to cover pitta)
- Cheese (to cover pitta)
- Toppings (optional)
– Ham – Corn
- Preheat the oven to 190°
- Place your pitta bread on a paper plate.
- Spread tomato puree over the pitta using a spoon.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the tomato puree.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Place your pitta on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins or until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted.