We have had a fantastic couple of weeks in 5th class!
Here is just a few highlights of what we’ve been up to:
- We completed projects on Ancient Greece on the chromebooks
- We made wonderful projects in groups, all about the Native Americans
- We got the chance to make soap!
- We used the VR headsets to visit Ancient Greece
- We went on a maths trail around the school on maths week
- We learned all about 2-d shapes and got the chance to play with tangrams
- We used a protractor and compass for the first time!
Take a look at us hard at work, and some of our womderful art!