We would like to invite you to attend our face-to-face (F2F) Open Day here in An Cosán on Wednesday the 7th of September between 10am and 8pm.
Come along and bring a friend or two. On the day you can apply for a place on any of the courses below.
- Key Skills – Literacy, Numeracy & Digital Skills
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Return To Learning (digital skills & personal development)
- Computers for the Terrified (basic computers & smartphone technology)
- University of the Third Age (U3A)
- Personal Development
- Women and Wellness
- Wellbeing for staying well
- Mindful Movement
- QQI Level 5 minor award in Word Processing
- QQI Level 5 major award in Business Admin with Digital Skills programme
We would encourage you to come along to Open Day to find out more. Our team will be here with a warm welcome to answer any questions!