Making Gypsy Wagons in Room 9. Mr. Knight’s fifth class.
We made gypsy wagons in our class over the past few weeks. It took a while but it was worth it. Here is the procedure:
You will need: Lollipop sticks.
Decorations such as glitter and diamonds.
- Get eleven lollipop sticks and glue them together in a square shape.
- On the edge of the lollipop sticks, glue one lollipop stick across the others to hold them together. Do the same on the other end.
- On the right hand side of the base (which has no lollipop sticks) glue one lollipop stick to it and do the exact same on the other side.
- Keep going in that pattern until each side is six lollipops tall and make sure they are glued.
- When the base is dry, put two beer mats in the base and put a broken lollipop stick to hold the mats to the base.
- After you have done that, glue around five lollipop sticks to the top of the beer mats and wait for them to dry.
- Keep doing this until the top of your wagon is covered. Wait until it has dried.
- When it has dried, turn your wagon so that it’s on its side and cut out two circles out of a beer mat. Glue the two circles to the base so it looks like wheels.
- When the wheels have dried, feel free to paint the wagon whatever colours you want.
- When the paint has dried you’re all set and your wagon is DONE!!!
Explained by Megan Fay Gillespie, Scott Bellew and Jake Redmond. Room 9. Mr. Knight’s class.