We made homemade playdough. It was great fun and a little messy! We used the playdough to make pizza, pots, snakes and more. If you want to give it a try at home, here’s the recipe we used. Enjoy!
How to make play dough
1 cup flour
1/3 cup salt
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon oil
Food colouring (optional)
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Pour in the water and oil and mix.
3. Add food colouring or glitter now if desired.
4. Using your hands, squash the dough together to make a ball.
5. Knead the dough in your hands until all the food colouring is combined.
Wear rubber gloves to stop the food colouring from staining your hands.
Store the play dough in cling film or a zip lock bag to make sure the air does not dry it out.
Keeping it in the fridge can also make it last even longer.