By Rosaleena Ward (Room 14)
How to Make Sausage Rolls
If you follow these steps you will be able to make sausage rolls.
- Ready made puff pastry
- Skinless sausages
- Baking tray
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Turn on the oven to heat.
- Take puff pastry from packet and roll out.
- Cut the pastry into 20 sections.
- Cut the skin less sausages into small pieces.
- Place a piece of sausage on each piece of pastry and fold over.
- Use egg and fork to bind pastry.
- Place each one on baking tray.
- Use egg wash over each sausage roll.
- Place baking tray in oven.
- Cook for 25 mins at 200 degrees.
- Once the sausage rolls are a golden, brown colour, carefully take them out of the oven and leave to cool.
These are delicious served hot or cold, especially with some red sauce!
Here are some pictures of me and Maggie making the sausage rolls…..