During this November, we were doing Construction for Art, so we made paper mache monsters!
We got scraps of newspaper and scrunched them up into balls, arms and other monster parts. We stuck them together with masking tape and covered our creations with PVA glue.After our monsters have dried, we get different colored paints and painted them, using different colors and patterns. We then painted another coat of paint on our monsters so no newspaper would show.
The paper mache monsters looked so cool and interesting, and they were all unique! I really hope we get to do art projects like this next time!
Written by Earl John Villanueva