Rice krispies large bowl
400g of chocolate spoons
Hot water saucepan
- Break the chocolate into a large mixing bowl
- Heat up water in a saucepan and put the bowl of chocolate on top of the saucepan.
- Stir the chocolate till its fully melted.
- Take the bowl of chocolate off the saucepan and carefully stir it.
- Add in lots of rice krispies and stir them.
- After they are fully mixed together, put about 2 desertspoonfuls of the mixture into each bun case.
- If you want, let it cool and set, or eat it straight away.